At some point, many of us need help navigating the emotional struggles that can accompany the overwhelming challenges and responsibilities brought about by our complex lives. No matter what your mood, we can help you find the solutions. MSW Solutions provides counseling to individuals, couples, and families dealing with the issues of life, including anxiety, depression, marital conflict, grief, anger control, and more.
Why do people seek counseling?
People commonly seek counseling when they are
• Having difficulty in relationships
• Encountering critical family transitions
• Feeling anxious, depressed or "stuck"
• Witnessing dysfunction or stress within the family or its members
• Experiencing dissatisfaction with career, life style, or personal growth
• Having difficulty making decisions
• Experiencing loss
• Struggling with personal stress
• Feeling unable to cope with life challenges
• Needing a neutral, nonjudgmental place to process concerns
When to consider getting assistance for yourself or loved one(s):
• Concerns do not seem to get better despite efforts to handle them, for example: talking just with friends does not help anymore
• Experience of unwanted consequences like not being able to concentrate, overeating, loss of appetite, over sleeping or losing sleep, job performance decline
• Worry about everything and worries staying on your mind continually;
• Overwhelmed by feelings of any type: anger, resentment, sadness, embarrassment, shame,
• Evidence of committing behaviors that could be harmful to you or others.
MSW Solutions provides individual counseling to assist persons with symptoms of adjustment conditions, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, depressed mood, and major depression. Other areas of services include those for marital/ relationship conflict, family concerns, career decision-making, chronic pain management, and health conditions.
In today's world, while there is much attention to the satisfaction of being a couple or family, there are many stressors that affect that state of satisfaction.
Maintaining a relationship takes energy in order to address problems as they occur between people. Learning the skills of problem resolution and dealing with inevitable disappointments when they arise is key to helping relationships flourish.
MSW Solutions provides intervention with couples and families to help identify the strengths that are present, as well as work toward better problem resolution and communication skills.